Due to expansion, we are recruiting for Healthcare Sales Advisers.
We are a successful brokerage looking for experienced tele-sales professionals to join our team selling private medical insurance. Speaking with customers over the phone, who have shown an interest in private medical insurance, you will be matching their needs to the most suitable product and providing a valuable service.
This is a highly targeted role where the ability to close a deal is essential. We are looking for the elite; people who thrive in a sales environment and are willing to go the extra mile to succeed.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and a very generous uncapped bonus scheme.
Customer Care / Administration Assistant
35 hours per week – weekdays only Consisting of three 9:30 - 5:30 shifts & two 11:30am – 19:30pm shifts
£9.50 per hour
Your duties involve:
- Opening of the morning post / franking of evening post
- Updating inhouse databases
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning
- Sending out D&N Letters to clients
- Answering incoming calls for the business and transferring to relevant advisers
- Telephoning clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with the accounts department, advisers and insurers
- Assisting office manager to prepare meeting rooms & refreshments
- Any other office duties that are reasonably expected to fulfil the day to day running of the business.
Experience preferred but not essential.
You are not authorised to offer any advice to clients or give any guidance or opinion on any matter, if any client requests any advice, guidance or opinion on any aspect of any quotation, policy or any other related matter they must always be referred to an Adviser.
Closing Date for applications: 22nd June 2018 Please send your CV and covering letter to Kay Nash (Office Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org